Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Post!!!

Its........my birthday.......... I'm officially a year older and I'm........speechless. I guess I'm still in shock........................................

It's 11 pm and according to my mom I was one loud baby but I didn't cry until I really had to, the nurses were so relieved. I was very red. I was a big baby but not as big as my brother who came a year later.

I finally talked to my best friend from primary. We didn't fight or anything, just that life's so busy that we didn't really have time. Time........it likes to fly doesn't it? We always don't have enough time. Those facing exams don't have enough time to study. There is no time to do this, to do that and before you know it, poof, it's your birthday, you are older and you find there are many things you planned to do but didn't and now......time won't turn back, you know very well. Don't put off any longer, you'll end up feeling regret on your birthday, like me. It's not nice. So make use of your time. Mine is going to pass at the stroke of 12 and it'll be someone else's birthday somewhere out there. Treasure the time counting down to yours.

I really should go to bed. I know that the baby me from long ago has just finish feeding and is now sleeping. Just like what I should be doing now. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! To all those born on March 11!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: