Friday, August 27, 2010

I mean like seriously? Where did this "serious" rant come from?

Hey, look! I'm updating frequently, isn't it weird? I'll probably find myself a new "kick" and stop this but in the meantime...........

Mi-chan made me so touched mentioning in her blog that she could have a decent conversation on "certain topics" with me and Wan-chan. The funny thing is we're both younger than her. True its only a year but it matters to me (cause I'm such a child). Let's say I have pretty strong views on some of those issues being a conservative Christian and all but who am I to deny people their views? I figured it would be the right thing to actually listen and not spew insults, its not like the other party is going to actually listen to me (prejudice you see is inherent in every human being). Besides, if I consciously cultivate a respectful and hopefully mature response to differing views the less chance I have of being a politician.

Is it just me or does Indonesia like to pick fights with Malaysia during Merdeka month? Can't they just let a country alone on their birthday? Okay that last sentence was too much Hetalia influnece. But seriously, it happened last year (which by the way lasted 'till exams, so you can imagine how the students' joked about not taking exams if we were actually attacked) and so it happens again this year. Somebody ask them to calm down.

I'm not the most patriotic person out there but the least they can do is cut the crap! And for the love of all that is good and holy, DON'T recall your ambassador!!! Who the heck is gonna take care of the welfare of your people over here?!?! Since you already view Malaysian as demons, why the heck do you want to leave thousands of your citizens here defenseless without anyone to vouch/protect/get them out of danger?? Ambassadors are there for a reason.

Whew! Now I'm gonna search for ASEAN Ocs Hetalia fic, the region has so much love-hate relationships that I think the drama would last us for years! I'm rather intrigue by the discussion in the forums that Malaysia should be bipolar. All of a sudden we're all so "patriotic". Maybe I'll go find K-pop videos instead, at least that country is friendly. Go 50 years of diplomatic relations!!

1 comment:

  1. Whee! This isn't going to be the first thing I will be agreeing with you on. Our neighbours seriously need to cut the dip-shit crap and maintain a peace, if somewhat strained. Who cares if we kicked their ass 53 years ago? They need to get over their issues like NAO.

    ReplyDelete